Monday, March 29, 2010

Painter Wedding March 2010

























































































































I met Sarah through her older brother, Doug. I photographed Doug and Kristen's wedding a couple years ago? (I'm bad with time!) It made me feel so proud to have done Doug and Kristen a good enough job to have the opportunity to photograph Sarah's wedding too! Dan just graduated from chiropractic school--so congratulations on that too, Dr. & Mrs. Painter! Way to go! Their wedding was simple and elegant at the same time with Designs by Judy's blowing us out of the water with their floral talent, again! And I have to mention a special thank you to my "assistant" Chelsea Brown for doing such a great job. She had a tough morning with the loss of her grandmother just moments before we were supposed to arrive at the church and she showed her true colors and her dedication to her job 100% by doing her usual fabulous work all day long. Thank you, Chels. :) Enjoy this preview and check out the rest on my website http://www.hollyfreyphotography.com/ ...online proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment