Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beiswanger Family 2010






















What an amazing family! I met Doug through my BNI group--he visited us a little while ago to see if he might join our group and his wife, Sara, called me for some family portraits! This family faced one of the hardest things anyone can go through, the loss of their son, Adam about 17 months ago. My heart and thoughts have been with them since the first time I talked to Sara on the phone. I feel so fortunate that I was able to capture some family moments for them today and I hope these portraits bring smiles to all their faces everytime they view them. Feel some comfort in knowing that perfect strangers have your family in their prayers. Thank you Doug & Sara and I very much look forward to having Jenna back in my studio soon! (Jenna graduates next year!!!) And, Anne--you are a wonderful child and I enjoyed the smiles you brought me today! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wondered about the picture frame! You do great work Holly! They all have huge smiles and you captured them perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete