Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dinosaur Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Alex 3 Years)






















OK---so this is how this session started..........Alex was NOT impressed and the kid has known me since he was born! I've been taking this farm boy's pictures since the little cutie was 3 months old! (I think he must take after his Mom! JK Amanda--I love you!) Then--we decided to do everything from making fart noises to letting him take MY picture--and no--I'm not posting those! And we got a little more from him......





Then, Amanda started talking about dinosaurs--must be his "thing" right now--as we all know that have had or have three year olds--obsessions are very normal! Right? ;) So--Alex was in the game--and we went on a dinosaur hunt around the studio--thank goodness the weather was permitting! Bradley was a poser as usual AND we got great smiles from Alex--I love his curls...thanks Alex for making my morning full of spinosaureses and t-rexes! I really enjoyed my stray from routine with you boys and your Mom! Enjoy them Amanda!





BTW--I ran to the gas station while Amanda was dressing him in his regular clothes again to get him the big fat bag of M&Ms I promised him for being so good and he actually wanted to know where I went! I feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment