Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Starkey Girls









Here's the cutest family ever! Colleen and Rick met me at the Grass Lake Expo 2 1/2 years ago. Their cutie pie, Kate, is my 2 year old's age. Then they found they were expecting twin girls!!! Here's Leah and Brooke--hope I spelled their names correctly and they are just as cute as their big sister! It's very difficult to entertain and keep 3 small children happy enough to get good pictures from the sitting but WELL worth it when you've got pics like these to display! Thanks to Colleen and Rick for your patience and I hope you continue to call me for family photos for years! Congratulations!

And thanks again to my awesome photog friend Kari for the second tutu! You rock! Check out Kari's blogspot for some more stunning creativity-- www.touchoflovephotography.blogspot.com ! She's got some pretty awesome new stuff on there too! Good job Kari!

No comments:

Post a Comment